- Experience doing Break fix work for printers.
- Deskside service experience fixing peripheral equipment an asset.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Able to work day Shift between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Own vehicle required. Mileage and driving time will be compensated.
- Experience fixing peripheral equipment for printers
- Lexmark printer knowledge considered a definite asset
- Perform troubleshooting and analyze test results to isolate, diagnose and repair printer problems.
- Responds to customer needs and questions concerning technical questions regarding printer.
Field Service Break Fix TechnicianSaint John, NB, Canada
Our client, has a 3-month term with the possibility of extension for a Field Service Break Fix Technician in Saint John, N.B. This position offers 20 – 30 hours per week possibly more with excellent compensation. If you like to work independently but at the same time be a part of a great team this is the job for you!
Some of the desired skills and attributes for this position will include:
Responsibilities for this position required:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA7412DH000194
Date Posted: 25/06/2019