- Support the Head of the Department
- Prepare, edit, proofread documents, correspondence, presentations and reports
- Act as a gatekeeper for all incoming calls and meeting requests
- Budgeting and financial management
- Managing the daily evolving calendar of the senior management, keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air fare, hotel and transportation
- Processes corporate credit card invoices and payment and issue reimbursement forms
- Assist with event coordination as required
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
- 5 + years’ experience supporting senior executives
- Advanced MS Office skills and the ability to handle sensitive documents with discretion are a must
- Pharmaceutical background is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great attitude, with the ability to work with all levels of staff are required in this position
Executive AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment? Do you want to work for a highly regarded global organization?
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with Kelly Services today for immediate consideration!
Our client, a large organization with offices in Downtown Toronto, is looking for an Executive Assistant on a long term, contract opportunity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7611DC000082
Date Posted: 21/06/2019