- Provide superior proactive administrative support to the Department Executive, and members of their team, while maintaining an efficient and smooth workflow
- Maintaining the executive’s extensive calendars by planning and scheduling their meetings, teleconferences, and travel transportation /accommodations
- Manage the basic operation and flow of office; greeting guests, gatekeeping etc.
- Prepare and draft written and verbal correspondence and presentation materials as required
- Preparation and submission of expense reports
- Secure appointments with current and prospective clients
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple executives in a professional, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment (finance industry preferred)
- Advanced user in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Concur or similar travel and expense reporting systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
Executive AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our client located in the heart of downtown Toronto in the financial services industry. As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Executive Department Head and may also be responsible for other senior executives of the firm as well as their associated departments, if required.
Reference ID: CA7611AS000049
Date Posted: 08/06/2019