- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Having an ability to prioritize multiple work tasks and being able to manage their time along with a passion for problem solving are assets for this role
- Respond to and resolve incoming customer inquiries and requests, this role requires inbound phone and email support.
- Ability to work independently in a faced pace environment and be comfortable making judgement calls (based on training provided).
- Ability to prioritize multiple work tasks and being able to manage their time along with a passion for problem solving are assets for this role
- Fully Bilingual (French/English) both with writing and speaking abilities; a must
- Post-secondary education; Preferred
- 1 year of contact center experience (Preferred)
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
- Be able to easily navigate internet-based programs.
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems, solid keyboarding skills and be able to maneuver basic laptop functions
- Proficient in MS Office; a must
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deescalate callers.
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
English/French Call Center Agent (4days on/4days off - day shifts)Moncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual (English/French) Call Center Agent
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual (French/English) call center agent for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 4-month contract to start, the working hours will be day shifts, availability from 8 am until 8 pm to work 10.5 hours on a 4-day on/4-day off rotation, so the talent should be open to work some weekends.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CMK000104
Date Posted: 31/07/2020