- Creating and updating master documents
- Compiling, summarizing and reporting information from the batch records as required
- Accurately controlling electronic and paper versions of all documents such as SOPs, Master forms, Packaging instructions and batch records
- Issuing, distributing and reviewing documents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Archiving and retrieving documents from on-site and off-site document storage locations
- Support real time document audits in the work areas
- Full time hours (Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm)
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Minimum of 2 years of documentation experience
- Reliable transportation (location is not bus accessible)
- High school Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Availability to work full time hours and overtime as required
Documentation Clerk (Strathroy)Strathroy, ON, Canada
What You would do:
What is Offered to You:
What You MUST have:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7640JM000206
Date Posted: 13/03/2019