- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
- May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Focused on improving data quality. Position will receive direction and support.
- This position level would typically include junior Data Analyst performing mostly tasks that do not require prior extensive experience.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in report generation and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Data AnalystCalgary, AB, Canada
Work Type: Full time 6-month Contract in Calgary
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst for our client, a world leader in the Oil & Gas industry. This individual will be supporting the Fuels Price Operations team. This team ensures that all pricing systems operate smoothly, investigates/resolves customer price discrepancies, executes price system changes, supports development of end-user documentation and supports ongoing process enhancements.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000030
Date Posted: 25/06/2019