- Mississauga, Ontario
- Permanent Position
- Work for a leader in the industry
- Process manual orders from internal and external Customers
- Resolve all issues related to system order flow
- Communicate order errors and discrepancies
- Process promotional orders according to published guidelines
- Provide assistance in order tracing
- Ensure daily process, execution and urgency is communicated through the organization to maximize customer fill rates
- Exceed corporate target of 97.5% as well as achieving all customer specific fill rate targets
- Proactively work with Product Supply to mitigate projected out of stocks
- Facilitate and assist with price list updates, material set up, prodcut code management for error free order flow
- Ensure information flows to external customers for updates
- Create reporting in SAP and Micro-strategy BI to provide timely communication regarding order flow, status and KPI's
- Knowledge of Supply Chain environment
- SAP experience required
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Date entry speed and accuracy required
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills
- Solution oriented
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of inventory control principles and techniques
- Post-secondary education
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Customer Service/Supply Chain Industry with consumer package goods environment
- Work for an dynamic organization
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Continue to learn, develop and grow
Customer Logistics RepresentativeMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Logistics Representative to work for a dynamic organization where you will be part of a team responsible for the Customer Logistics Processes.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7619EG000471
Date Posted: 08/02/2019