- Permanent, full-time
- Location: London, ON
- Complete all call reports and maintain customer files in accordance with procedures
- Maintain knowledge of new product development and changes to competitors’ services
- Assist clerical staff with resolving membership and collection receivable problems
- Complete monthly sales assignments in accordance with established procedures
- Set-up/change or remove access for client on Credinet and eList
- Train clients on the use of Credinet and eList
- Provide customer driven requests for various reporting, as required
- Minimum 2 years of collection and/or sales experience
- Experience with commercial and consumer credit granting and collection procedures is preferred
- Education: High School diploma
- Must be sales driven with a strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Criminal check will be required
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Benefits after probation period
Credit and Collections RepresentativeLondon, ON, Canada
Position Summary: Sales and service to existing members by telephone, covering all aspects of the company’s credit information and collection services. Manage territory efficiently in order to maximize collection and reporting sales while minimizing cancellations and downgrades.
What You would do:
What is Offered to You:
If you are interested and available for this permanent opportunity, apply now!
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7640JM000327
Date Posted: 29/07/2020