- Recovery Action on delinquent Accounts, including contact with debtors, discussing repayment and guiding where necessary with a view to achieving recovery of the account.
- Ability to perform skip tracing and attention to detail in determining avenues for debt recovery.
- Maintaining account history on the internal collections system
- Ensuring adherence to client directives
- Ensuring the achievement of various client centered and company targets.
- Determining whether customer files are actionable via legal remedies and preparing support for same
- A college diploma in Paralegal Studies would be an asset
- 2-5 years of collections experience
- Ability to adapt easily to custom built collection software
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
Collections RepresentativeMississauga, ON, Canada
Our client, a law firm in Mississauga is actively seeking a Collection Representative. Do you have excellent organization and superior customer service skills? We want to hear from you! This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with paid vacation, a competitive commission structure, benefits and more!
Reference ID: CA7611AS000077
Date Posted: 21/09/2020