- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
Business Systems Analyst (client facing) - CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
Our Business Unit IT (BUIT) Canada - Strategic Business Analysis and Delivery team is evolving to meet the needs of our growing business and we are expanding our presence in Calgary, Alberta to support our Information Services department. We are seeking a self-motivated and ambitious Business Analyst who has knowledge and experience in analyzing and developing business requirements and process designs to assist in enabling clients to achieve business strategies more effectively. This individual has the proven skills, competencies and capacity to coordinate several operational projects and initiatives at the same time while working with internal and external stakeholders directly. You will be partnering with and supporting our Strategic Business Analysts to build out future state business capability roadmaps that identify opportunities to maximize the generation of value in growing and transforming business capabilities.
What you’ll do / Responsibilities
• Evaluating and capturing of business processes and business requirements • Facilitation of meetings and presentations • Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts • Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management • Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports that generate insights • Performing and/or coordinating user acceptance testing • Managing operational initiatives with project plans while monitoring performance
• Completion of post-secondary education such as a bachelor’s degree or diploma with a focus in business, computer science or related • 10 years of experience supporting business analysis and project coordination in a related role • Experience and proficiency with various business software applications (SAP, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Visio, Power BI) • Proven experience leading independent project management/coordination activities to lead operational initiatives • Must be customer focused and excited to learn the operations of our business groups • Ability to build business process maps that align with future goals and capabilities • Excellent presentation skills and able to explain concepts at a high level while understanding technical concepts and jargon
• Certification in IIBA, Lean Six Sigma, and/or BRMP is considered an asset • Experience and demonstrated acumen with a keen interest for the energy industry and operations • Knowledge of business strategies, practices, processes, and systems is an asset • Ability to work independently as well as with a team environment with the ability to initiate and influence change • Relationship-focused background with previous experience in client facing roles • Strong facilitation and presentation skills • Detail-oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills • Excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to utilize those skills during interactions with peers, service partners, and vendors
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000775
Date Posted: 22/10/2019