- Collaborating effectively with all levels of leadership
- Adhering to sales metrics and thresholds
- Remaining current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
- Operating within company policy while exercising discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, community leaders, and end users with current and prospective customers
- Experience in business to business sales
- Driven to succeed – solution-oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated internal/external customer focus
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, and network
- Great teammate who embodies the Kelly mission
- Highly networked with strong social media presence
Business Development RepresentativeHolland, MI, USA
Business Development Representative
This is a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” type of position! When you control your activity and focus on enthusiastic selling, you will succeed. As a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for outbound sales calls and face to face meetings to develop relationships with hiring managers in the Calgary market who need our assistance. Strong negotiation skills are a requirement – someone who thinks on their feet and is focused on solutions and gaining market share. You will work hand in hand with your recruitment team, who identifies the top talent, to take these amazing candidates to the market, faster than our competition.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for…
Are you ready to join us?
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2018 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Reference ID: CA0000DG000001
Date Posted: 25/06/2019