- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
Business Analyst (Trades)- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
- Pre-classified database, tariff treatment (i.e. NAFTA), reporting, trade data analytics, importer and exporter lists, and post entry transaction auditing;
- Providing ongoing support to logistics (supply chain) group, stakeholders, and internal business units or projects with customs and trade considerations for commercial agreements, and providing oversight with customs and trade governance documentation;
- Developing and maintaining customs and trade compliance procedures, processes, and guidance materials;
- Developing and delivering internal training for personnel with respect to customs and trade practices;
- Applying working knowledge of customs and trade regulations to support business needs.
- Extensive knowledge of Canadian and US customs legislation;
- Strong interpersonal skills in communication, relationship building and influencing;
- Accountability and dependability;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion;
- Strong attention to detail to include strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated competent written and oral skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with minimal supervision;
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Superior organizational, analytical and problem solving skills; Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000841
Date Posted: 14/02/2020