- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Compliance Manager
- Support quarterly compliance management (access review) activities.
- Cyber Risk Management
- Follow-up on risk mitigation activities on a monthly basis with Digital Asset Managers and other stakeholders as required.
- Generate monthly Cybersecurity Risk Reporting.
- Initiate cybersecurity risk assessments and risk decision forms on SharePoint for review and approval.
- Follow up with stakeholders on pending items by sending out regular reminders on overdue tasks.
- Documentation of risk assessment activities by working in FileNet P8 to generate EDMS numbers for uploaded risk assessment reports, approved risk decision forms, and collected feedback.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Organizing, multi-tasking, and status reporting
- Analytical thinking.
- Document control.
- Business process design.
- Risk Management.
- Microsoft PowerBI
Business Analyst (senior)- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000839
Date Posted: 13/02/2020