- Full-time hours, Monday-Friday
- Attractive compensation!
- Immediate start
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as a bookkeeper
- Proficient in Sage 50
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advance computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s books; invoicing, accounts payable, receivable, payroll and EFT’s through Sage 50
- Maintain clerical office documents including photocopying, scanning, faxing and mail distribution
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
BookkeeperMount Uniacke, NS, Canada
We are seeking professional Bookkeeper for a temporary assignment starting immediately in Mount Uniacke, NS. As the successful candidate, you will be mature, caring, a quick learner, and be able to work independently in a fast-moving environment.
Start date: Mid-September
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00; 40 hours/week, with flexibility
Duration: 3-month term
Location: Halifax, NS
Pay rate: $18.00/hour
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000203
Date Posted: 10/09/2019