- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- This position would typically include senior Customer Service (CS) representative with extensive prior CS experience. Would be able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty, assuming responsibility for customer accounts research.
- Able to provide supervision, training and mentoring to other CS staff.
- Fast paced environment to manage OTC process.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English); Spanish is a must with Basic English.
- Post-secondary education; a must.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Excel knowledge is a must.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service RepresentativeMoncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representative/Administrative
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish/English) for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 6-month contract.
the Talent will be responsible of the OTC (Order to cash) process receiving and processing customers orders and open to work day/night/weekends on a 4-day on/4-day off work rotation.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA762CMK000102
Date Posted: 28/07/2020