- Receiving customer calls for RFQs
- Serve walk-in customers and sell related products
- Describe the advantages and diversity of products
- Sharing information with other sales representatives
- Introduction of new products to customers
- Completed high school diploma with secondary education
- Openness, transparency and excellent customer communication
- Dynamic, persuasive, ambitious and dedicated
- Positive attitude, confident and motivated
- 2-5 years of sales experience in the construction materials or related field would be an asset
Bilingual Inside Sales RepresentativeMoncton, NB, Canada
We are recruiting for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative with some experience in a Customer Service role in the construction sector. This is a permanent full-time opportunity with a great benefit package.
Please send your resume in confidence:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Category: Sales Promotion
Reference ID: CA7412VM000021
Date Posted: 09/02/2019