- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure customer satisfaction by efficiently managing, tracking & timely addressing customer queries, requests and complaints (calls / emails)
- Resolve and/or escalate loading authorization issues
- Communicate supply shortages, disruptions events, and alternate loading locations to customers; Assist in shifting / scaling volumes if necessary
- Validate & process additional volume requests
- Update / modify credit enforcement as instructed by Credit
- Monitor & escalate any Master Data download issues from SAP to TABS
- Run reports and perform data analysis for Continuous Improvement
- Executes operational activities in compliance with Controls requirements of business areas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Timely and accurate execution of daily activities, attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office and strong numerical skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Technical SupportMoncton, NB, Canada
Are you interested in a 5-month contract as a customer service representative in Moncton – 11- Heritage Court?
Are you bilingual English-French?
Do you have a background in Technical / IT knowledge?
We have an interesting position for you!!!!
About Kelly Services,
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips, contact us on Facebook and Twitter or visit kellyservices.ca
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Bilingual CSR Tech Job Description.docx
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CMK000006
Date Posted: 14/03/2019