- Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters?
- Do you have experience in fast-paced results-oriented environments?
- $23/hr + 4% vacation pay
- Contact customers either by phone or correspondence to make arrangements to bring their past due accounts up to date (outgoing/incoming calls);
- Skip Tracing Banking information follows up;
- Make recommendations for special handling or intensified collections actions;
- Keeps record of collections and status of accounts;
- Follow-up with either customers or insurance brokers to obtain proof of required insurance policies;
- Prepares letters, past due account reports, repossession files, bankrupt files and payment arrangements.
- Must be Bilingual, fluent in English and French
- University degree is preferred
- Experience working in Collections is an asset
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook, and good comfort level adapting to new computer systems is required.
- Must be able to multi-task, incumbents must have good analytical skills and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week + rotation shift required (available between 9am - 8pm)
- This is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- $23/hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Bilingual Collections Representative, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
Bilingual Collections Representative, Nissan Canada HQ
How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects diversity and offers growth to your professional and individual potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity in Collections at Nissan Canada, one of the most innovative and exciting automotive company worldwide. Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW.
Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CEM000213
Date Posted: 21/10/2019