- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Bilingual (French/English); preferred
- Post-secondary education; preferred
- 1-3 years of contact center experience (preferred)
- Should have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking ability; passion for problem solving are assets for this role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deescalate callers
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- $18.00/h+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Bilingual Call Center Agent (evening 4PM-12:30AM)Moncton, NB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (French/English) for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 12-months contracts. The ideal candidates should be fluent in written and spoken French and English as this role requires inbound phone support and email support.
Work schedule: Evening shift from 4PM-12:30 AM
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications:
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CRB000004
Date Posted: 22/03/2020