- Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of effort.
- Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals.
- Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- MUST be fluent in both English and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Well organized and has a focus on customer service.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- Competitive base+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Bilingual Business Service CoordinatorMoncton, NB, Canada
Job Description: Bilingual Business Service Coordinator I
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with opportunities for growth? Well this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting for 2 Bilingual Business Service Coordinators for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. These are full time 12 months contracts with a strong possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in English and French with previous experience in coordinating administrative support in a dynamic environment.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
Reference ID: CA762CRB000007
Date Posted: 22/05/2020