- Provide administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required. Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Bilingual Administrative Assistant/InvoicingMoncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual Administrative Assistant/Invoicing
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual English/French Administrative Assistant for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 6-month to 1-year contract.
This position would typically include basic administrative tasks including invoices reviewing and correcting. Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000099
Date Posted: 20/05/2020