- Contract Opportunity - end date December 31, 2019
- North York work area
- Performs routine administrative duties: placing, receiving and routing telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors
- Typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies, providing backup coverage to other administrative desks and other administrative duties as needed
- Strong calendaring experience is needed
- High attention to detail, accuracy and detail orientation
- Expert MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Administrative Assistant lll - IT Industry250 Ferrand Drive, Toronto, North York, Ontario, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our technology client's Toronto (North York area) location in the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant lll contract opportunity until December 31, 2019. The successful candidate with have advanced level Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills and a history of working in highly detailed environments.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Contract length: until December 31, 2019
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000362
Date Posted: 22/06/2019