- Under minimum supervision provides a high level of administrative support.
- Proven ability to handle detailed tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Draft, proofread and type a wide range of documents.
- Ability to prioritize work as needed.
- Legal Assistant diploma would be an asset
- Spoken and written proficiency in both French and English would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications; MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Typing
- Excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar skills
Administrative AssistantMoncton, NB, Canada
Our client, a well-established local law firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with administrative tasks. This is a permanent opportunity that offers excellent compensation along with paid benefits, pension with matching contribution and an employee assistance program. The successful candidate, along with being highly organized, dependable and detail oriented, will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
Skills & Qualifications:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, a trusted pioneer of the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, Temp to Perm and Permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing, Science and Call Centre. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
Reference ID: CA7412DH000181
Date Posted: 13/03/2019