- Collect all incoming invoices and process payments in a timely manner
- Complete large data entry and validation of AP vendor details
- Help AP team with additional volume if needed
- Assist with setting up opening balances accurately into Great Plains
- Follow up with any clients that have not provided billing or company information
- Maintain Data spreadsheets by continually updating them with current and relevant information
- At least 1-3 years in a similar role is required
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Accounts Payable AdministratorCalgary, AB, Canada
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Reference ID: CA7011JK000005
Date Posted: 16/05/2019