- Support accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and maintaining data within the financial/accounting system.
- Process and code billing and payroll.
- Prepare and verify financial reports.
- Perform general bookkeeping tasks as needed.
- Position may assist in invoice processing.
- Knowledge of Financial software (SAP, Sage…)
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills proficiency
- Typing Skills
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Accounting ClerkMoncton, NB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a knowledgeable Accounting Clerk for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 1-year contract. The successful candidate will have strong Microsoft Office and invoicing skills.
Are you open to work one or two weekends per month? Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000060
Date Posted: 16/11/2019