- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay + 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Primary role will be to support applications in the areas of SAP MM/Fieldglass/Ariba/Oildex.
- SAP Business Analyst has strong understanding of business processes, analyzes complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar technologies.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Works with SAP implementation methodology and project planning.
- Leads client workshops and guides business stakeholders through decision making and process design.
- Operates more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits.
- Assist in gathering business requirements
- Help educate business stakeholders on alternatives for system configuration and design
- Supports in gaining buy-in of proposed solutions with project team
- Experienced in BA methodologies with SAP or related technologies
- Prepare documentation and training materials as needed
- Ensure deliverables are completed within deadlines
- Ensure the quality of deliverables meet expectations
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
SAP Business System Analyst - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000092
Date Posted: 03/10/2019