- You will be visually inspecting and identifying defective automotive parts
- You will be repacking and sorting finished goods
- Completing written sort reports
- Conducting pre-delivery inspection of vehicles
- Cleaning general work areas and maintaining excellent health and safety standards
- Opportunity to work for a world-class automotive manufacturer
- $17.00/Hour+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- $100 Referral Bonus for successful new hires (must work minimum 80hrs)
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
- Ability to stand, kneel or bend, for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs
- Must have steel toework shoes/boots (CSA approved)
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday (40hrs/week)
- Must be comfortable rotating between Days and Afternoons bi-weekly
- Hours may fluctuate anywhere between 8-44 hours/week depending on which assignment you are placed on
- Ability to work on short notice
- Must have reliable transportation (buses do not operate at certain start/end times)
- Some duties may require the ability to visually distinguish between colors and hues
Quality Inspector $17/hrWoodstock, ON, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BESTopportunities in the market. We are currently recruiting for Quality Control Inspectorsfor one of the World's leading automotive manufacturers.
Take part in the launch of a new vehicle!
What Will You Do?
What Do We Offer You?
What is Required From YOU?
Apply Now! *No background check required*
This is an excellent opportunity to gain quality experience in a prestigious automotive environment. This may be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Don't miss out, apply today!
Click to apply here, or drop in to our Woodstock Office on Tuesday or Thursday.We will be doing on the spot interviews and hiring!
When:Tuesday 10am-4pm & Thursday 9:30am-4pm (we close between 12pm-1pm)
Where: 476 Peel St., Woodstock, 3rd floor, Woodstock ON
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted shortly. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA762CQG000020
Date Posted: 28/11/2019