- Perform lead coordination of IT infrastructure operations at client sites in Fort McMurray, AB.
- Approximately 5000 PC users with telecom, network, voice, server and storage equipment.
- Key responsibilities include change control, problem management, escalations, project delivery and business engagement.
- Candidate will work local and remote teams to maintain reliability, implement changes and drive improvements.
- Experience in IT infrastructure implementations, industrial site operations, and working with diverse global teams is an asset.
CES Area Service AnalystFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is hiring an Area Service Analyst for a 1 year contract opportunity in Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA. Below are the details and required skills.
CES Area Service Analyst
Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA T9H 3L1
2/2020 – 2/2021 (1 year contract)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Recruiter, and if your profile matches the requirement, a Recruiter will contact you. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.Why Kelly®?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECJC000585
Date Posted: 14/01/2020