- Deliver individual and group training covering technical and operational aspects for MRP implementation
- Develop training programs from vendor training programs, which met ISI's goals
- Determine teaching methods for individual training, group instructions, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, conferences, and workshops
- Create training aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and computer tutorials
- Degree or other tertiary qualifications in a discipline of Business or equivalent experience
- Defense and/or manufacturing background is consider an asset
- 5+ years of teaching and/or facilitating experience in adult education
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of delivering training practices
- Previous practical experience working with data and reporting
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Strong communication skills - listening, written, and oral
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Favourable Credit Check
- Security Clearance
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies.
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Training SpecialistHalifax, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking a Training Specialist to work with our client in Halifax, NS. This position will be responsible for developing training plans, develop training material and deliver training.
Monday - Friday
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Reference ID: CA7311JL000038
Date Posted: 07/08/2019