- Competitive Wage
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reconcile inventory on a regular basis including receipts and invoicing
- Book keeping/accounting background, A/P, A/R, EFT payments, WSIB experience, petty cash, data entry, Confidentiality, Month end reports, G/L full working knowledge
- Troubleshoot and solve any variances
- Process daily production reports
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Work with other departments to ensure effective and timely communication of information
- Other duties as required
- Strong computer literacy including advanced working skills of Excel and Excel templates (pivot tables, formulas, charts)
- Strong commitment, initiative and desire to continuously learn and contribute to the overall success of the corporation.
- Exhibit the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, strong technical skills, and strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Candidate should exhibit a high degree of professionalism, a passion for the business and a strong desire to continuously improve and contribute
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, processes and internal controls
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and management requests
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Take initiative and demonstrate accountability
- Working knowledge/experience with E2 ERP program
- Completed post-secondary education program with an Accounting or Business focus
- CPA or working towards
- Minimum 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Processing payroll (Easypay)
- Full book keeping/accounting background, A/P, A/R, EFT payments, WSIB experience, petty cash, data entry, Confidentiality, Month end reports, G/L full working knowledge
AccountantGuelph, ON, Canada
Our client has an immediate full-time position for an Accountant. If you are a successful graduate in Business or Accounting and have or are working towards your CPA, please consider this dynamic position with a progressive organization.
How to apply:
Apply through Indeed or on our website www.kellyservices.ca
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we are committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7650CV000043
Date Posted: 08/05/2019