- Join our team
- to work in various
- temporary positions!
- Perform data entry of invoices, verify and process invoices for payment
- Perform data entry of payroll for the technicians on-site
- Maintain appropriate records
- Daily telephone correspondence with clients regarding accounts in a professional business manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Experience with computerized accounting systems required, and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, proficient keyboarding skills, and the ability to process high volumes of invoices in a timely manner
- Working with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Meet deadlines, multi-task, strong organizational skills and to work independently or as a team
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Accounting ClerkHalifax, NS, Canada
At Kelly, we are currently seeking professional experienced Accounting Clerks to join our team to work various temporary assignments with our clients in Halifax Regional Municipality. As the successful candidate, you are a quick-learner, are able to multi-task and have the qualifications listed below.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000226
Date Posted: 01/07/2020