- Competetive Pay Rate
- 12 hour rotating continental shifts
- 3-6 months term
- 80-90% Forklift operation
- 10-20% Manual Palletizing
- Supply candy trays to the production lines and taking away empty pallets
- Operates fork lift to push pull lift stack tier or move products equipment or materials in warehouse area.
- Follows regulatory requirements.
- May use technology (PCs scanners etc.) to complete job tasks.
- Loud environment, must be aware of their surroundings at all times as they will wear ear plugs
- Operating in small areas and near employees. Safety is the number one priority.
- Minimum of High School education is required
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Counterbalance and Walkie Certification is required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SAP would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Eligibility for stat holiday pay
- Free training on mykelly.ca
- Weekly direct deposit pay (e-pay stub)
- Access to a Kelly onsite representative
- Access to Mondelez Employee Store
Forklift Operator (Stand up Counterbalance)Hamilton, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the Food industry with their requirement for an experienced Stand-Up/Counterbalance/Walkie Operator in Hamilton.
Shift: Must be flexible to work rotating 12 hour continental shifts.
Pay Rate:from $19.50/hr + 4% vacation pay.
Kelly Services offers:
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume to the posting.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CTL000124
Date Posted: 17/06/2020