- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Act as a focal point (phone and email) for vendor inquiries relating to invoicing and payment issues.
- Through the extensive use of SAP, troubleshoot PO and invoice related issues to determine why payments have not been made.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis of POs and invoice payment related issues and resolve issues before escalation by the vendor is required; i.e. goods receipt\invoice receipt reporting.
- Provide support to cost forecasting activities to flag any large payments that are due but haven’t been processed by accounts payables.
- Work with the contract administration team to identify strategic issues and support resolution; i.e. identify systematic issues such as incorrect vendor codes, cost allocation issues, or repetitive issues with purchasing work processes.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Accounts Payable - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Primary responsibilities include:
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000193
Date Posted: 22/05/2020