- Located in Brampton
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
- Bilingual (French/English) strongly preferred
- Ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced retail environment
- Advanced technical skills with office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Superior organization and planning skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated, independent, resourceful, team player
- Customer service skills - ability to deal professionally with all levels of the company
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Ariba experience preferred
- Answering general store supply inbox inquiries from various stakeholders (i.e. stores, business units, vendors)
- Manage product assortments in SAP
- Article creations in SAP
- Article maintenance & troubleshooting in SAP
- Manage new vendor on-boarding process
- Catalogue update coordination with Distributor to store
- Resolve costing errors & review and action discrepancies with Distributor
- Coordinate distributions and finalize distro template for AP processing – intermediate level of excel skill needed.
- Co-ordinate store communications
- Assist store supply category operations as needed, i.e. ad-hoc reporting
- Collaborate with Distributor to ensure shortages/inquiries are addressed and system has correct information
Procurement AnalystBrampton, ON, Canada
Kelly Profesional has a customer in located in Brampton who is looking for a Procurement Analyst to fill a Temporary position.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619MM000563
Date Posted: 22/07/2020