- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Respond to and resolve incoming customer inquiries and requests
- Document processing (processing contracts, sending documents)
- Prepare customer correspondence, including lien release, statements of account and payout letters
- Complete outgoing calls including lease transfer follow-up, payout problems, and any other calls necessary to respond to inquiries or issues.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English); a must
- Post-secondary education; a must
- 1-3 years of contact center experience
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems and solid keyboarding skills
- Proficient in MS Office; a must
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service RepresentativeMoncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish/English) for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 10-month contract. The ideal candidate should be fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English as this role requires inbound phone support and email support.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Bilingual JOb Description CSR.docx
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CMK000074
Date Posted: 08/01/2020