- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Energy Company
- Support the development a business information and reporting strategy and plan for Canada Gas
- Create internal business information messaging and reports relating to strategy, performance, goals and internal business initiatives
- Write, edit and produce internal business material for internal audiences that support timely, relevant and appropriate messages to employees and teams to enable a better understanding of how they support business priorities and outcomes
- Review, edit and support business internal messaging drafted by internal stakeholders and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent with business unit strategy and tone
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop business information and messaging and report on business specific initiatives
- Set up an information and reporting repository for all key internal presentations and material for Canada Gas
- Support and use the various mediums to reach employees within the office and field operations on business priorities and performance
- Publish videos and photography on Canada Gas website
- Collaborate and support the work of various internal working groups across
- Develop and implement the plans, timelines and deliverables on time and as promised
- Continually improve, measure, and evaluate effectiveness of information and reporting strategy and methods
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Perform other duties as we may need you to do
- Undergraduate degree and additional professional certifications/credentials an asset (e.g., certified communications professional or certified information management & reporting specialist etc.);
- 6 or more years’ relevant professional experience in the information management & reporting or communications;
- Prior experience in the development, implementation and management of reporting and communication of business information;
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to present content in a simple and effective manager
- Ability to share and cascade information using a variety of mediums and channels
- Strong consulting, coaching and interpersonal skills;
- Strong collaboration with various stakeholder groups
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Business Analyst (Business Information & Reporting Lead)- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
Reporting to the Business Governance & Effectiveness Manager in the Canada Gas Organization, the Business Information & Reporting lead will support the Canada Gas organization in consolidating, developing, organizing and reporting on all internal business-related matters relating to strategy, performance and key internal business initiatives to enable employees and teams to have a better understanding of how they support and connect to business priorities and outcomes.
Qualifications and Education/Experience
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000849
Date Posted: 12/03/2020