- Utilize Your Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Full time Permanent Position
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Support customers during installations and equipment breakdowns.
- Provide equipment audits in a safe and efficient manner
- Troubleshooting equipment and process problems
- Develop innovative solutions and retrofit options for refining equipment.
- Identify customer needs and assist in developing engineering solutions.
- Create detailed reports including work scope and recommended solutions.
- Provide technical support during in-house rebuilds
- Mechanical Technologist or Engineering
- Certified Millwright
- familiar with MS Word and Excel
- must have ability to work to and meet deadlines
- possess good communication skills to deal with customers, vendors, peers and management
Service TechnicianBrantford, ON, Canada
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual to provide service support of installed refiners and auxiliaries throughout North America. This position is located in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who not only has excellent mechanical aptitude and technical skills, but is also a good communicator and is willing to travel throughout North America (approximately 50 percent).
Working closely with the Product Managers and other Service Technicians, the successful candidate will learn all of the mechanical considerations of the equipment and much of the process. Training will start at the rebuild facility followed by additional training at the mill sites.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Education background around mechanical principals (technician, technologist, millwright)
Experience with machine vibration monitoring/measuring,
Mechanical problem solving skills,
Machining and Fabrication knowledge
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Strong organizational skills; self-starter; strong personal initiative and follow-through
Prioritization of workload in order to meet deadlines,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Salary: 60K to 70K pending qualifications
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Skilled Trades
Reference ID: CA7691MG000036
Date Posted: 10/01/2020