- Develop, organize and maintain exchange structure for the assigned product market
- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
- Contribute to the team or department by applying knowledge of one or more functional areas
- Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
- Has in depth knowledge of the discipline and role
- Review and revise standard work as necessary
- Provide professional, timely response to customers and escalate as needed
- Maintain visibility on stock levels for immediate sale
- Process exchange transactions to support customer
- Manage and coordinate repairs with vendor
- Provide regular forecasting to finance team
- Perform monthly program reconciliation
- Implement regular process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 4 years of experience or Master’s degree with 1 to 2 years of experience in Administration, Administration/Commerce, Aeronautics, Business Management - Finance, Industrial Engineering, International Administration, Management, Marketing Sales, Operations Management…
- Strong Customer Service background
- Clear and effective communicator with strong communication skills in both French and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Team player with a passion for excellence
Bilingual Customer Service Professional - Industrial EnvironmentLongueuil, QC, Canada
Bilingual Customer Service Professional
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a highly skilled Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our client in Longueuil, a leader in the aerospace industry. This position is for a professional in Customer Service who works independently resolving complex customer inquiries.
Normal work schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday to Friday - Occasional weekend coverage required.
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Bilingual Customer Service Professional P&W.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000076
Date Posted: 08/01/2020