- Diagnose and provide a path to resolving inquiries related to all aspects of the appropriate queue (iPod, and iPhone). This includes hardware, software, networking, and interactions with the host computer OS and applications.
- Accurately log all interactions via Apple’s Contact Management System.
- Must achieve specific and measurable call center metric targets including
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Average handle time
- Schedule adherence
- Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve their issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs.
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
- Recognize and adjust their approach to accommodate all levels of customer’s experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Passion for customer care.
- User-level knowledge of computer technology.
- Experience being held accountable to specific production targets
- Experience receiving and applying performance feedback
- Proven track record of providing quality service
- User-level experience with the following devices
- iPod, smart cell phone, PDA's or similar personal electronic device
- Personal computer or Apple computer
- Demonstrable ability to perform the following basic operations:
- Navigate computer screens using a mouse
- Familiarization with normal IOS functions including
- Opening, closing, collapsing and switching between interface elements
- Saving and/or deleting files
- Program location in menu system
- Copy/cut and paste test
- Print documents
- Installing and/or removing programs
- Navigate the internet including the ability to
- Navigate to a specific web address
- Log in to a secure site
- Retain usernames and passwords for multiple sites
- Search the internet for specific information
- Email application functionality including
Technical SupportNew Brunswick, Canada
Technical support Agent
Kelly Services is recruiting Tier 1 iOS advisors who will be responsible for handling technical-support questions for Apple customers and partners. It is recommended that the candidate be able to provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer. The preferred person is responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality support in every customer interaction.
This is a 100% remote position and we are accepting candidates from everywhere in New Brunswick.
Utilize “P.A.I.R.” concept: Probe, Analyze, Isolate, and Resolve, as a roadmap for troubleshooting the problem, driving the call to resolution.
Additional duties may be to support co-workers as a “subject matter expert” and provide assistance using an iChat tool.
Minimum Education Required: HS Diploma or equivalent and experience in a customer service role.
Bilingual English/French and unilingual English Speakers needed.
Access web based email application (Gmail, Yahoo, etc..)
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CMK000101
Date Posted: 23/07/2020