- Proactively work to identify and correct customer issues, resolve customer concerns, and coordinate with other departments as required
- Ensure positive and effective relationships are maintained with customers and sponsor partners
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- Answering calls and email correspondence from clients and advisors
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize under stressful and changing circumstances;
- Phone confidence and professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to quickly learn new computer skills;
- Banking/Insurance experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- French/English bilingualism
- Intermediate MS proficiency
Banking Operations - Quebec CityQuebec City, QC, Canada
Entry Level French Bilingual Banking Admin
Are you a French bilingual with excellent written and oral communication skills looking for opportunities in the banking sector? We are seeking candidates for a range of full-time contract opportunities ranging from 3 months – 1 year. Many of our roles have the possibility of permanent conversion based on performance/business needs!
Our clients include many of Canada’s leading financial institutions. Our ideal candidate is a positive team player, with excellent English and French fluency. Recent University/College graduates are welcome to apply!
Locations: Quebec City
Responsibilities may include:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769AGO000108
Date Posted: 19/11/2019