- Executive Assistant
- Located in Mississauga
- Permanent Position
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the President, as directed.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars, prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the President.
- Coordinate logistics of the President’s programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the President.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate administration issues.
- Receive incoming mail.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Complete expense reports, submit invoices, and other related duties.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- 5-7 years' experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and address root causes when solving problems
- Collaborative change agent and relationship builder when working with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions.
Executive AssistantMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in mississauga who is looking to fill a Perm. position for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President. Duties include but are not limited to arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary. This position reports into the President.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619MM000512
Date Posted: 03/07/2019