- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Provides support for infrastructure technology services (server, storage etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing and documentation of hardware systems.
- Makes routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or polices.
- Considered a junior administrative support role, resolves issues of a routine nature working under general supervision.
- Dedicated to support a specific project.
- Work with IT and business clients to gather requirements for enhancements or new functionality.
- Documents requirements and recommendations that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders.
- Supports development of business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required.
- Participates in meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning and execution.
- Maintain currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Helpdesk Analyst- Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CBS000068
Date Posted: 08/08/2019