- Full-time Position
- Paid Weekly
- Manually lift trays of candy, turning and feeding product into the packing line
- Packing finished product into boxes
- Feeding washing machines
- Quality control - standing and observing candy as it moves on the conveyor belt, watching for any products that do not meet quality expectations
- Folding boxes and feeding them into packaging machinery
- General housekeeping: cleaning packing machine lines, sweeping and mopping
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor
- Ability to stand, and/or bend, for extended periods of time
- Steel toe work boots (CSA Approved with Green Label)
- Must be available to work 12-hour shifts (7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am)
- Ability understand English
- Prompt travel arrangements to and from a west end work location (near McMaster)
- Ability to bend, push, pull and lift 25lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to comply with Health & Safety practices and procedures including wearing CSA-approved shoes, ear plugs and glasses
- Willing to follow strict GMP (General Manufacturing Procedures) which includes: no jewelry, cellphones or other items in pockets, proper hand washing etc.
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Work schedule for the entire year provided in advance
- $100 Referral Bonus for successful new hires (must work min 120hrs)
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
JOB FAIR - Candy Packagers/ General LabourHamilton, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is looking for team players with excellent manual dexterity and a high attention for quality, to come join our team of Candy Packagers in Hamilton Ontario.
We will be hosting a job fair on Wednesday December 4th from 9am-11am. We will be located at 23 Main St E. (YMCA Employment) - Come See us or apply directly.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Perks of the Job:
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CTL000107
Date Posted: 28/11/2019