- Ability to provide excellent customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Ability to maintain the membership database, ensuring accuracy of data collected
- Ensuring all appropriate documents are available and updated daily
- Provides support to his members by seeking out tendered projects and liaises with tender calling authorities and design firms for future projects
- Provides support for events and communications to members and the team
- Other day-to-day administrative tasks as required
- Must be bilingual
- Post-secondary education (administrative or clerical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Technically savvy
- Highly effective with time management and meeting deadlines
- Support evening and weekend events as needed
Bilingual Administrative SupportMoncton, NB, Canada
Our client located in Moncton NB is looking for an experienced Bilingual Administrative Support individual to join their team. If you have a passion to work with a team, have great communication skills, and you are an individual to provide best in class service we would like to hear from you. This role requires to provide and support to the operation team and to his members.
This is a contract position with the possibility going permanent. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00AM until 4:00PM.
Please forward your resume in confidence to:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Reference ID: CA7412VM000083
Date Posted: 11/01/2020