- Receives packages from various shippers (Manual, forklift, crane under supervision)
- Removes items from incoming shipments, verifies quantities and labels with correct project number
- Receive incoming repair jobs, document and take incoming photos
- Scan and document all incoming paperwork in to the correct job file
- Arrange transportation with local vendors (action, fed-ex, Purolator, ETC)
- Upon completion, wrap, tag, label, box and or crate all completed repairs
- Photograph all outgoing / complete jobs
- Arrange outgoing shipments to third party vendors (chrome, sand blast ETC)
- Shop organization (arrange jobs on racking and in storage areas)
- Maintain inventory levels of consumables (breakleen, assembly fluids, gloves, rags) and advise when to order new stock
- Shop clean up (sweeping, shoveling, garbage removal, ETC)
Warehouse SpecialistNisku, AB, Canada
Our customer is a large supply chain and logistics facility in Nisku, is seeking a Warehouse Specialist with a current Forklift license.
**Must have a car** - There is no public transportation**
**Screening requirement for a background check
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and we will not share your personal information with our clients without your permission.
We also invite you to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement basis.
Kelly's success is driven by our commitment to quality and offers a challenging career where individual growth is encouraged and contributions recognized and rewarded.
To learn more about Kelly Services visit www.kellyservices.com
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA7021GE000020
Date Posted: 15/08/2019