- Contract until April 2021
- Toronto (North York) work site
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Performs or coordinates functions relating to the operations of a fuel terminal to ensure the reliability of equipment and supply / delivery system, safety, security, environmental protection, quality and business control, consistent with operational excellence
- Operates the site facilities in a safe, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally sound manner
- Provide On-Call coverage
- Provide Emergency Response as required
- May be required to travel to other terminal locations upon request
- May be required to supervise contract workforce and ensure that other site users (drivers, associates, etc.) and contractors comply with the requirements
- Academic: High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in an industrial environment and preference given to Transportation or Oil and Gas experience
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal/teamwork skills with other employees and third parties
- Ability to work with a behavior based safety program and without direct oversight
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- Referral bonus ($)
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
Terminal Operator l - Oil & Gas1150 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, North York, Ontario, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our global oil & gas client in their search for a Terminal Operator to work their Toronto (North York) location. This is a contract opportunity until April 2021. The successful candidate will have experience working in an industrial environment, preferably in the transportation or energy sector. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, there is potential to move to a 24/7 shift rotation.
Rate: To be discussed
The successful candidate will be expected to have their own PPE.
Why Kelly Services?:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to
successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000357
Date Posted: 07/06/2019