- Ensure compliance for all company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Must take a proactive stance in all aspect of Safety, Quality, Environment, equipment and be a participative and value-added team member.
- Must perform duties as assigned in a safe manner, as prescribed by Standard Work Instructions and SOP, and maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must be willing and able to learn new jobs in the welding department or other departments and to maintained good working relationships with team members in these work areas.
- May be required to perform material inventory for materials in work areas.
- Some knowledge of 5S or good manufacturing practices for Continuous Improvements.
- Must be able to maintain throughput goals once train on jobs throughout the department
- Must able to read blue prints and identity weld symbols on prints
- Maintain daily product quota is a must and to report all deficiencies within the product, fixtures and welding equipment.
- High School Education/ Diploma
- Production Mig welding experiences in a fabrication environment with 16 gauge metal
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be flexible to work over time hours
- Strong communication skills to work in a team environment
- Bonus structure
- Excellent culture
- Benefits after 3 months
- Attendance Bonus
- Straight day shift
- On a bus route
Welder (Production)Kitchener, ON, Canada
Our client in has an immediate opening for an experienced permanent full time Production Welder to join their dynamic team in Kitchener.
Reporting to the Fabrication Production Manager, the welder operator is responsible for setting up jigs and fixtures for welding, fit and weld products to specifications and maintain a quality weld product.
How to apply:
Email your resume to 7650 @kellyservices.com Subject line: Welder Operator
Apply through Indeed or on our website www.kellyservices.ca
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7650CV000057
Date Posted: 03/10/2019