- Waterloo Ontario Canada N2J 4C6
- 1-3 years financial services industry experience preferred
- Follow up on participant rollovers
- Answer emails in a timely manner
- Communicate with Third Party Administrators and Plan Sponsors to facilitate rollover process
- Facilitate daily and weekly operational activities and communicate with Manager
- Proactively share knowledge to ensure team objectives are met
- Assist training department â ¢Oversee data integrity requirements
- Ability to work independently and as a team with a customer focus
- Additional duties as assigned
- Detail oriented with the ability to quickly organize, prioritize and work within a multiple task environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to breakdown an issue, isolate and resolve the problem(s).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven task management skills adhering to deadlines
Operations AssociateWaterloo, Ontario, Canada
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the fiancial field ?
Are you passionate about delevering an oustasind customer services to clients and co-worker ?
Are you in love with administration ?
If those answer are yes, apply now to get more information about this great role !
Dates: Sept. 10/19 – Oct. 30/19 (open to an earlier start date for the right candidate)
Hours: (Mon – Fri) 7:00am – 3:00pm
Pay Rate: $19.82 -$24.01/hour +4% vacation pay
Location: Waterloo, N2J 4C6
Operations Associate Key Focus/Scope
Facilitate the rollover of assets from other financial responsibilities
Coordinate and maintain department reporting needs
Bachelor Degree preferred
1-3 years financial services industry experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769AMC000617
Date Posted: 08/06/2019