- Degree and/or experience as a service technician
- Experience working with medical devices is an asset
- Mechanical, Electrical, and diagnostic skills
- Performs regular decontamination and/ or repairs on products (often open case repairs).
- Responsible for the frequent pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company provided vehicle to customer facilities
- May performs electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems troubleshooting and repair of assigned products.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with sales, co-workers, other departments and customers.
- Schedule, coordinate and completes all projects.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Flexibility to travel and handle changes in work assignments.
- High school diploma or GED required. Two year Technical Degree or BSc is preferred.
- Mechanical, Electrical and diagnostic/ troubleshooting experience is needed
- Basic mathematical skills
- Work experience with medical devices is ideal but not a requirement.
- Ability to use computer to perform assignments including proficient use of required software. programs including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Field Service Technician - Medical Device - Montreal AreaMontréal, Québec, Canadà
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Provides technical service support, troubleshooting, inspections and some repair for all assigned products.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001533
Date Posted: 11/05/2020