- Unique opportunity!
- Growing team!
- Potential for long-term!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Vacation pay of 5.77% on each paycheck
- Exposure to new work environments and opportunities that you might not traditionally have access to
- Mainly Accounts Payable but some follow up calls for Accounts Receivable as well
- Quickbooks experience required
- Matching invoices and shipping slips and entry of invoice information in to Quickbooks
- A large portion of the role is data entry so accuracy and attention to detail are of utmost importance
Accounting AnalystSaskatoon, SK, Canada
We are hiring for an Accounting Analyst for our customer in the north end of Saskatoon. This is a busy industrial environment with a Monday to Friday work schedule.
Perks of working for Kelly:
Skill set required:
Combination of experience and education. Accounting degree not necessary so long as you have experience and know the accounting prinicples. Accounting knowledge is crucial.
If this sounds like you then apply today!
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7911GL000411
Date Posted: 18/11/2019